Zonta International seeks to advance the status of women worldwide by improving the legal, political, economic, educational, health and professional status of women at the global and local levels through service and advocacy.
Zontians all over the world volunteer their time, talents and support to local and international service projects, as well as scholarship programs aimed at fulfilling Zonta's mission and objectives.
- To improve the legal, political, economic, educational, health and professional status of women at the global and local level through service and advocacy.
- To work for the advancement of understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of executives in business and the professions.
- To promote justice and universal respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- To be united internationally to foster high ethical standards, to implement service programs, and to provide mutual support and fellowship for members who serve their communities, their nations, and the world.
Zonta District 11
The clubs of District 11 select, fund and participate in community projects fundamental to promoting women's economic self-sufficiency, political equality, access to education and health care and the elimination of violence against women. Click the links below to learn more about What We Do:
Interested in Membership?
To be invited to membership, a candidate...
- must be willing to support and implement the Objects of Zonta International found HERE.
- shall be, or have been, actively engaged in a decision-making capacity in a recognized business or profession.
If you agree with these goals and would like to join us in this important work, Zonta Club membership may be for you. Contact our membership chair at email@example.com