- Facts About The Equal Rights Amendment
- ERA Resolution for District 11
- 3 State Strategy
- ERA: "Random Musings about the Equal Rights Amendment"
- Listing of the 15 State that have not ratified the Equal Rights Amendment
- "Why we Need ERA" - "Myths and Facts About the Equal Rights Amendment"
- ERA Resolution for District 11 as Approved at 2006 District Conference
- Audio Visual sources
- Florida Constitution, Article I-Declaration of Rights
- ERA Resolution, Any State Club Template 2009
- ERA Resolution, Any Florida Club Template 2009
- ERA timeline
- Women's Rights Are Human Rights Quotes
- The Equal Rights Amendment and Same-Sex Marriage
A non-partisan, national, single issue organization devoted to ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment. Founder, Idella Moore
A website created by the Alice Paul Institute in collaboration with the ERA Task Force (established 1999 of the National Council of Women"s Organizations, a non-partisan network of more than 200 women"s organizations founded in 1982 in response to the expiration of the deadline for ERA ratification.