Click the "+" sign to expand or close each topic
District Board Nominations
The District Nominating Committee is seeking qualified, willing candidates for the District 11 offices. These offices are: Governor, Lieutenant Governor, 6 Area Directors, 6 Vice Area Directors, District Treasurer, and 3 members for the Nominating Committee. The District will be electing officers to lead us in the 2016-2018 biennium at the District 11 Conference in October, 2015. Deadline for the online submission of District nominations to the District Nominating Committee is June 1, 2017.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications for District Leadership
District Goals 2014-16
- SERVICE GOAL: Align service and advocacy efforts with ZI’s mission and vision.
- ADVOCACY GOAL: Initiate and strengthen effective advocacy actions.
- SERVICE, ADVOCACY & PR GOAL: Develop key alliances and partnerships that help to advance the mission of Zonta.
- RESOURCES GOAL: Provide growth resources to areas and clubs.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS GOAL: Increase public awareness of Zonta, its mission, and its relationship with the United Nations, throughout District 11 communities.
District Strategic Plan 2014-16
The 2014-2016 Strategic Plan was approved by the District Board
on Oct. 23, 2014
2014-2016 District 11 Strategic Plan