LOCATE A CLUB
Zontians are a culturally diverse group of women and men, representing 63 countries around the globe, who share a commitment to working for women's rights and gender equality. They are professionals and executives from a wide array of sectors - architects, educators, engineers, entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors, pilots, government officials and more.
Through support for Zonta International service projects, educational programs and advocacy efforts, Zontians work together to make women's equality a reality around the globe. At the club level, individual Zonta clubs participate in service projects and advocacy efforts affecting their local communities.
Responsibilities of a Zontian:
- Attend club meetings and club events
- Participate actively in meetings and deliberations
- Identify and suggest prospective members
- Financially support the programs funded by the Zonta International Foundation
- Fulfill the mission and vision of Zonta
A world of opportunities, services and privileges are reserved for Zonta club members.
Zonta membership provides the opportunity to:
- Meet interesting, involved professionals who seek to help women reach their potential.
- Work together, through service and advocacy, towards common goals; i.e., the objectives of Zonta International.
- Socialize and network locally, nationally and internationally with business and professional people working in many different fields.
- Experience the warmth of international fellowship. Members are welcomed at Zonta clubs worldwide.
- Accept leadership roles that promote personal growth and self-confidence in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
- Participate actively in committees, meetings and interesting discussions.
You must be able to answer yes to all of the following questions to be considered for membership.
- I am a business executive or professional or have experience in a decision-making capacity in a recognized business or profession.
- I am willing to commit time to service and advocacy projects in my community.
- I am willing to contribute financially to, and raise money for, local and international projects that benefit women.
If you meet the criteria for all of the above questions, click here for the prospective member questionnaire.